Sunday, May 17, 2009

I told You I Was Blue

I found this at Sherry's place AfterTheBridge. I didn't even stop to ask if I could take it. And I was wearing a very dark hue of very dark blue, rendering me virtually invisible in the dark of night. And that last bit about me putting on a strong front. I call BS on that. But this part is true. Maggy sure as hell was an orange. Surface brilliance but not very deep.



You Are a Blue Crayon



Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.

You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.

On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody.

However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front.



Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.

5 comments:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

I am a yellow crayon. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. The weather up here has turned perfect. I wonder how long it will last. I hope long enough to plant my salsa garden.

Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Another blue here. I was hoping for Burnt Sienna. :P

Utah Savage said...

Hi Saoire, your day sounded perfect.

TheLass, I too was hoping for something like ultraviolet or Burnt Seinna too. But primary colors it is. If I have to be a primary color, it might as well be blue. I do so understand the Blues.

yellowdoggranny said...

im blue too, but personally think that is crap...i like green..aha

Sherry Pasquarello said...

you can take anything you'd like anytime. : )