Monday, March 2, 2009

Boehner Turns Black Before Our Very Eyes


It seems to be a new tactic of the Republican Party to get their inner other on. I'd even posit that Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh are getting their Porky Pig on. Rove is more Porky and Rush is a gigantic giggling sweaty bristly porker, but a pigs a pig. But the "other" I'm refering to is their inner "other color." So far they have Bobby Jindal and Michael Steele, but the one that really amazes me is John Boehner. Here he appears to be closely examining the exact level of spray on tan he'll need to equal President Obama.

11 comments:

Tengrain said...

You are my favorite savage, Utah!

That is brilliant stuff -

Regards,

Tengrain

Utah Savage said...

I'll never eat anything but Tengrain again.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Too bad it's just on his outside. If only he could turn black inside then maybe he'd lighten up. Ironic huh.

susan said...

I can't equal the comments made by the two guys so I'll just say I agree and start getting ready for bed.

Sweet dreams :-)

Utah Savage said...

Ironic that, yea Dr Monkey Von Monkerstein.

Night Susan.

jmsjoin said...

Boehner, Jindal, Limbaugh, Hannity, Steele, Coulter, Palin, how can anyone say anything god about any of them? That some can explains why we are in so much trouble!

Before I get my day on line started I wanted to pass this to you because I thought you would find it interesting! The complete list of Top Tens

Randal Graves said...

Spray-on? I'll have you know Ohio gets plenty of sun during the winter months. Racist.

themom said...

That Boehner pig doesn't represent MY part of this state. Some day he will show up ORANGE - and we can really enjoy the moment.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i want to see him plaid. plaid would be good.

Suzi Riot said...

Bwahahaha! What Tengrain said!

Cirze said...

Thank you, Suzi!

My thoughts exactly.

And what Ten said too, Utah - Woman of the Year!

S

Bwahahaha!