Tuesday, February 10, 2009

At Last

This could have been Cal and me had I been the guy--the one on the make, and Cal had been me, the girl in this clip, things might have turned out very differently. (This of course presupposes that you leave out the fairy godmother) But then we might have had a couple of kids and then he might have needed to find himself, and I might have resented the infidelity and then we wouldn't be having this experience. So I'm through thinking "What if..." I'm starting to think the timing couldn't be better, at last.

10 comments:

MRMacrum said...

Oh you kids.

Comrade Kevin said...

I'm happy for you! :-)

lisahgolden said...

Timing can be everything. I'm glad you're looking at this from a different angle.

Randal Graves said...

Make sure you practice safe sex.

Unknown said...

Lovely. Really lovely.

And I love the movie the clip is from. Can't remember the title but it's a David Lynch film.

Stating the obvious, of course. I'll go see it now and shut up!

Unknown said...

Wild at Heart! :D

Ghost Dansing said...

that's a very nice music video and song Utah....

jmsjoin said...

I love that song and Beyonce did it exceptionally! I am glad you realize the time is right and the timing is perfect!

Steve said...

i've got the biggest smile on my face right now

am so glad for you and Cal

Tengrain said...

Always a godfather and never a god.

But I'm still gonna flirt with you, 'K?

Regards,

Tengrain